For prices and online ordering please see either the Simmonds website or the Pages Schoolwear website.
If you choose to order online rather than in store, Simmonds have provided a detailed video guide to getting the sizing and fitting right. Click here to view the video.
- The Lenham School black blazer;
- The Lenham School school skirt or The Lenham School girls' black school trousers;
- The Lenham School boys' black school trousers;
- The Lenham School clip on school tie;
- The Lenham School black V neck school jumper (optional);
- Plain white school shirt (incorporating a top button);
- Low heeled black traditional school shoes with no adornments. (Trainers, trainer style, slip on, ballet and pump style shoes are not allowed);
- Plain black tights to be worn with skirts (40+ denier for the Autumn/Winter Terms and 7+ denier for the Summer Term);
- Plain black socks to be worn with trousers.
- Belts must be black, narrow and of a traditional style;
- Coats and scarves must be appropriate, weatherproof, and dark in colour. Any logos must be discreet.
- The Lenham School shorts or skort;
- The Lenham School PE shirt;
- Trainers or football boots (moulded studs, no metal studs or blades);
- Black long socks;
- Shin pads (boys and girls).
SCHOOL BAG GUIDELINES
- An appropriate, waterproof and sealable bag;
- Drawstring bags are not acceptable;
- Bags should be dark in colour and logos should be discreet;
- Fashion bags, carrier bags and handbags are not acceptable;
- Our preferred style of bag is a satchel or a rucksack.
In cases of any dispute regarding the suitability of uniform the Headteacher’s decision is final.